Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Paragraph from Jack Malone

 
The science camp at SHC was very fun! It started off with the marshmallow pasta challenge. The marshmallow had to be on top of the structure. My group and I ended up making a very unstable Eiffel Tower looking structure that measured at 48 cm, which was only 4 cm below the winners. The Makey Makeys were really fun and probably my favourite part of the day. It was really exciting to explore all the things you could do with them and I was very impressed with all the creations everyone had made when we were done. The Chemistry project was also really interesting even though I burnt my finger. Changing the colour of fire made me feel as if I was in Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. Lighting bubbles on fire was a great way to end the day.

Jack Malone

No comments:

Post a Comment