Sunday, February 16, 2014

Jane Bahkter

Reflection
I have to say that I couldn't have spent my Saturday better. I had a blast playing around with the Makey Makey (or how I like to call it Mickey Mickey). At SHC Stem Camp I did everything from creating a band on the stairs to building a tower out of spaghetti and a marshmallow. Ramsey is a great teacher he is so enthusiastic and energized about science and is able to share his love and knowledge with everyone. He was able to prove that electrons are real in such a fun and straight forward way. I greatly enjoyed meeting new people, experimenting, and facing different challenges. I wish the camp lasted for a month so I could learn more about chemistry and physics, and do more epic experiments.

#legit
#epic
#TED-talks
#flappybird

No comments:

Post a Comment