Sunday, February 16, 2014

Alyson Lee

Dear Mr. Musallam,

                I loved this camp, and I had a great time. I really don't see anything that should be changed because the camp was just perfect in my eyes. I wish I could participate in this stem class again. In fact I am already enrolled in your summer class and I am looking forwards to it.                        
                 Thanks so much for hosting this fun and exciting camp. This is like my favorite class ever! My favorite project was when we used the makey makey tool to make a flappy catch game. I had a fantastic time putting the electrons under the fire. I love how the class was so hands on and how you taught us using technology to aid your teaching. I had a great time! Thank you for hosting; see you later. 

Sincerely,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment