Sunday, February 16, 2014

Katelyn Lee

Hello all,

     I absolutely loved the class; it was absolutely perfect! I had a lot of fun! My favorite was the Makey Makey with Flappy Catch. Maybe in the summer my mom can buy me one!! I like how you first aided us with a little setting up, gave us a hint on what to do it on, then let us use our imagination to create something great. You let us explore on our own which I enjoyed and that's what I think science is all about. I also enjoyed all noodles and marshmallow challenge. I think the "fire bubbles" were cool too. I have never seen anything like that before…EVER! I wish I can take the workshop over again even if I do everything the same because I thought it was a lot of fun. I enjoy how we got to do all those experiments and you taught us the science behind each one. I'm looking forward to doing your summer program. Also, thanks for the lunch I thought it was great! I hope to see you in 9th grade.

Thanks,
Katelyn Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment