Monday, February 24, 2014

From: Emma Mitchell <emmy.k.mitchell@gmail.com>

The first thing I would like to say, is that I had an incredible amount of fun today. And not only did I get to do some of the coolest science experiments, but I also met some really cool people. 

When we arrived, we introduced ourselves to the people we didn't know, then went straight into the fun and action of the makey makey's, the burning of different elements and the mixing of different substances, when we would put two mixtures and water into a test tube and wait until suddenly the clear substance would turn pitch black. 

I had so much fun with my team, especially when Ramsey gave us the chance to go completely overboard with making a whole band of instruments (well stairs and card board boxes), out of circuit boards. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH RAMSEY! I had so much fun!
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment